Trade Name: "COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT" (COPA-242)
ITI Code: PU07000047
(UNDER CRAFTSMEN TRAINING SCHEME)
This is a regular course conducted on weekdays.
COPA syllabus is approved by Government of INDIA in consultation with THE NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR VOCATIONAL TRAINING (NCVT) and issued by GOVERNEMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF LABOUR, and DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF EMPLOYMENT & TRAINING, NEW DELHI.
Qualification: Passed 10th Class Examination
DURATION OF COURSE:1 year
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
1. Learning fundamentals of computer.
2. Computer Hardware basics & Software Installation.
3. To attain the data entry speed.
4. Providing hand–on-experience on PC/Micro computer.
6. Learning various packages supported by PC such as office automation packages (MS-Office: word, excel, PowerPoint etc.)
7. Database Management.
8. Networking Concepts.
9. Internet Concepts
10. Web design Concepts
11. Developing soft-skill viz work culture, house-keeping, communication skill etc.
12. Smart Accounting
13. E Commerce & Cyber Security
- Office Automation
- Smart Accounting
- Web Design & maintenance
- Computer maintenance
- Computer Training in schools and institutes
- Cyber Cafe setup and management
- IT Online support
EXAM AND CERTIFICATION BY: NCVT
- MERIT Pvt. ITI is located in a prestigious & serene Institutional Area in close proximity of “Indian Institute of Technology Delhi” (IIT-D) & “Jawaharlal Nehru University” (JNU).
- State of the Art Computer Labs with all necessary software and Classrooms.
- Internet Facility Available
- Library to meet the needs of the student.
- Well connected by public transport services
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE INSTITUTE
The state of art Labs
Scholarship Available for Deserving Candidates
Session commencing from 1st August in three shifts starting from 10:00 AM onwards. Each shift consisting of 20 students.